At Ascot, breathtaking contemporary design is coupled with almost 300 years of heritage and pageantry. Under the spectacular parasol roof of the world’s most famous racecourse, and home to Royal Ascot, any event assumes a unique distinction, whether a business meeting, private dinner, corporate event, product launch or exhibition.
Over the years, Ascot Racecourse has a proud reputation for having hosted some of the most prestigious corporations in the world. From an executive meeting to a global corporate conference, you will be accommodated in style. Whether configured as a Theatre, Classroom or Boardroom, the Ascot conference venues have everything an important event needs.
Set in 179 acres of stunning parkland, offering breathtaking views across the Crown Estate and wooded Berkshire countryside, Ascot racecourse is located only minutes from major rail, air and road networks and is easily accessible, wherever your departure point.
Ascot also allows you the freedom and flexibility to realise the most complex event requirements and inspire your audience from just 10 to 3,000 guests. With over 300 meeting rooms, and in excess of 4,000sqm of exhibition space within the 27m high atrium of the Grandstand Galleria, the beauty of Ascot as a venue lies in its ability to be the perfect solution for events of all sizes!
Unique features include:
• World famous racecourse
• Entertain up to 3,000 guests
• Over 4,000sqm of exhibition space
• 300 meeting & dining rooms
• Licenced for weddings
• World-class events team
• Royal standard service
• Direct vehicular access and loading bay entrances
• Fresh produce carefully prepared on site
Recent Awards include:
• Racecourse Association Excellence Accolade 2015: Winner
• National Racecourse Catering Awards 2015: Best Drinks Supplier
• National Racecourse Catering Awards 2015: Best Food Supplier
• National Racecourse Catering Awards 2015: Best Fine Dining
• National Racecourse Catering Awards 2015: Best New Catering Product
• Star Awards 2015: Service Excellence in Catering
• Star Awards 2015: Unit Chef of the Year - Gemma Amor, executive chef
Our dedicated Conference & Events team provide the highest level of professional and technical support. They identify the most appropriate space and facilities, work with you to create bespoke packages and assist you in creating and delivering a successful and impressive event.
To fully realise the potential of this magnificent venue, a site visit is highly recommended.
A NEW SET OF RULES. THE SAME MAGICAL ASCOT
As a venue, Ascot is as versatile as it is inspirational. We are proud to provide a safe environment for any event, guaranteeing an abundance of flexible space in which to host a vast array of business and social occasions while abiding by social distancing regulations and other government guidelines.
We are confident that all guests visiting Ascot will feel safe and comfortable in the enjoyment of their event experience.
For more information on our Covid-Secure Events please visit ascot.co.uk/covid-secure