We are based in Cheddar near the famous Cheddar Gorge, in the county of Somerset. Our Caving Sessions usually run in Goatchurch Cavern in Burrington Combe and Swildon's Hole at Priddy. Our Climbing and Abseiling Sessions run in Burrington Combe or Split Rock near Wookey Hole. Our activity sessions are popular with both adult and youth groups. We can provide genuinely challenging days for adult groups, or something gentler for schools, scouts and other youth organisations (we are Licensed to provide these services to children). We pride ourselves on getting the level of challenge just right to suit the group.
We hold the largest stock of caving equipment in the south of England in our Cheddar shop which is opne by arrangement. We offer head-to-toe caving equipment hire.
We also offer caver training and AALA recognised cave leader training courses and assessments. Another service we provide is specialist location services to film and television.
Our customer group includes Schools, Scouts, Cadets, Birthday Parties, Stag and Hen Parties, Corporate Groups plus many more.
Other Services We Offer:
- Equipment sales, either online or from our unit in Cheddar
- Head to toe equipment hire for cavers
- Specialist location advice and management for film and television
- Technical expert service for activity providers
- Cave leader training and assessment
- Advanced training for cavers