Enjoy a theatrical sightseeing tour of Edinburgh on board the 75-minute Ghost Bus, a beautifully refurbished vintage double-decker, painted in traditional midnight black.
Your creepy conductor will tell you about Edinburgh’s grave robbers, plague victims, and the ghosts that reside in the most haunted city in Europe. Explore the city's gruesome past, while admiring the its most famous monuments, including Edinburgh Castle, Grassmarket, Greyfriar's Kirk, Holyrood Palace and the Royal Mile.
As you traverse the Old Town and New Town, visit the sites of murders, tortures and executions. Hear about the infamous Burke and Hare, and the hundreds of women who were drowned or burned as witches.
The bus, which belonged to the Necropolis Bus Company, boasts decorative features that include atmospheric lamps and window curtains. In 1967, the entire fleet was destroyed in a mysterious fire, and only one bus survived. Will you?
• Enjoy a comedy horror sightseeing show through Edinburgh
• Get spooked, learning about the most haunted city in Europe
• Explore city sights, where the restless spirits still wander
• Ride the midnight black Ghost Bus and learn about the legend of Burke and Hare
Know Before You Go
• The Ghost Bus Tours take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owners risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
• Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
Pick up point:
Waverley Bridge, next to Princes St Gardens, opposite the Princes Mall exit of Waverley station.
Child £12 (5-15 years)
Family £47 (Two adults and two children)
1 hour 15 minutes