Let the darker side of York's history send a chill down your spine as you discover the city’s dark and terrible secrets. Board the Necrobus and get ready to embark on a 75-minute theatrical sightseeing tour.
Enjoy a comedy horror journey around York's seedier past as your creepy conductor shows you the sights from a classic 1960s Routemaster bus. The on-board actors and eerily decorated bus will ensure you have the spookiest ride in town.
Learn about the sinister side of many of York's most famous landmarks including Clifford’s Tower, York Minster, and Dick Turpin's grave. Let your imagination run wild as you hear about the ghosts that reside within the medieval walls of one of England's spookiest cities.
• Enjoy a comedy horror sightseeing tour through York
• See the sights of one of England's most haunted cities
• Let your creepy conductor's narration send chills down your spine
Know Before You Go
• The Ghost Bus Tours take no responsibility for items left on the bus. Personal items are carried at the owners risk and The Ghost Bus can take no responsibility for items damaged or lost.
• Smoking, eating, and drinks other than bottled water are not permitted on the bus
Pick up point:
Bus Stop (RE) by York Station on Station Road by the Royal York Hotel.
Child £10 (5-15 years)
Family £45 (Two adults and two children)
1 hour 15 minutes