What is hospitality?
• It is not simply a ticket and a meal, but the creation of an experience for host and guests to enjoy on day
• It’s not an ordinary day out; all present should feel like VIPs
• Seat location is of paramount importance; all should feel privileged to sit in the best, allocated seats
• The ambience and setting of the box or restaurant should be in keeping with a VIP guest of the venue
• The whole day should happen successfully, allowing happy memories to last infinitum
• A successful hospitality event should represent a good return on investment (often measured as a return on experience), be seen as a legitimate part of the marketing mix and not be just a once-off, ie repeated
• It will result in a stronger professional and personal relationship with guests and engender loyalty and gratitude
Why use Keith Prowse?
As the UK’s leading hospitality provider, we hold more official appointments than any other vendor.
With access to a wide range of sporting and cultural experiences, we offer a one-stop-shop, which when added to our policy of ‘no hidden costs or service charges’ is a unique usp.
ALWAYS official: We guarantee a 100% authentic experience, in every venue, at every event.
All about the customer: Rely on us to make every part of an experience a memorable one. We’re only happy when our guests are and we’re committed to providing a personal service that results in a tailor-made experience.
Experience EXPERTS: We’re proud of our rich heritage and our relationships with the world’s premier venues. They trust us to create quality experiences to match their international blue ribbon events.
Here TO STAY and financial stability: With over 200 years in the hospitality arena, and as part of Compass Group PLC (FTSE 100), we’re in it for the long game.
NEVER satisfied: We love what we do and challenge ourselves every day to do it better. A commitment to delight our customers and a spirit of innovation are at the heart of our culture.