Mill on the Brue Outdoor Activity Centre has been operating for 27 years. It is a not for profit organisation based on a farmhouse and converted barns in stunning Somerset countryside with its own woods, fields and river. Open all year, we are an hour from Bristol and Bath, and two hours from London, and there is a railway station both in Bruton and 4 miles away.
Mill on the Brue Outdoor Activity Centre are perfect for such events as:
• Team Buiding
• Company Fun Days
• Stag/Hen Parties
• Birthday Activities
• Childrens Holidays/Activities
• Summer Camp
What can Mill on the Brue Management Training offer that makes a difference in your work place?
For 20 years we have been providing courses for companies, charities, organisations and schools. Do you want to focus on developing company values, improving communication, leadership skills, time management, customer care, managing change, problem solving, organisational structures or team building?
We are offering a new package to adult groups called ‘Mud, Soak and Rope’ 4 ½ hours of exhilarating activities. Simply prioritise the different activities in each section and will we endeavour to write a programme with your favourites. All the activities last 1 ½ hours. £64 p.p including a two course lunch.
• Assault course - Climb, crawl and fall over our challenging course
• Archery - Ok the arrows will be hitting the mud if your archery skills are lacking
• Tunnelling - 100m of total darkness
• Rafting - Design, build and hopefully sail your raft down the river Brue
• River Crossing challenge - A team task involving some rope, poles and a river
• Opening canoeing - Float down the river, play some games in our Canadian canoes
• One element from our high ropes course - High All Aboard, Crate Stack or the individual trapeze jump
• Zip wire - 300m zip wire one of the longest in the UK
• Climbing & abseiling - Our 30 ft wall is ideal for an introduction session
Mill on the Brue specialises in unattended children’s holidays, making sure your child feels safe and welcome right from the start. Surrounded by children their own age, your child will learn and grow in confidence whilst having a great time conquering some of our 40 adventure activities.
If you are looking for an exciting, challenging and most of all fun place for a child to be for the day then we have the perfect solution! With the chance to not even think about getting bored it is a relief for parents knowing their child is being looked after by professionals.
Planning the summer holidays? Mill On The Brue creates a friendly atmosphere that is 'home from home' and where everyone knows each other. Our summer holiday adventure camp caters for up to 60 children aged 8-15, per week - 18th July to 28th August 2010. With over 40 activities , outdoor pursuits and games to take part in, it amounts to nothing short of fantastic fun.
If you are looking for a stylish, contemporary country wedding venue for your very special day, The Longhouse at Mill on the Brue in Bruton, is the place. It can comfortably seat 130 guests and overlooks stunning views of the Brue valley. The Longhouse is made of wood and glass, in muted colours, designed and built to extremely high environmental standards winning The Green Apple award for environmental architecture.