There is only one way to truly experience the NFL International Series at Wembley, and that is with Club Wembley hospitality.
Whether you're a seasoned fan or an NFL rookie, experience the finest hospitality including fine dining, drinks and entertainment from the best seats in the house with two games at Wembley to choose from:
• Sunday 2 October 2016 - Indianapolis Colts v Jacksonville Jaguars
• Sunday 30 October 2016 - Washington Redskins v Cincinnati Bengals
Guaranteed the best seats in the house with the following hospitality options:
Sapphire Hospitality Package - £339 for Individual game & £620 for 2 games inc VAT
Three hour pre-game buffet in one of Club Wembley's private dining facilities – private tables guaranteed for parties of eight or more
Complimentary bar including wine, beer and soft drinks for three hours before the game, between the second and third Quarters (half-time period) and one hour after the game
Premium ticket on the Club Wembley tier with access to all concourse facilities
Souvenir programme and commemorative VIP pass for each guest
Diamond Hospitality Package - £449 for Individual game & £820 for 2 games inc VAT
• Champagne reception on arrival
• Superb three course pre-match dining experience in the Bobby Moore Room – private tables guaranteed for parties of four or more
• Complimentary bar including wine, beer and soft drinks for three hours before the game, between the second and third Quarters (half-time period) and one hour after the game
• Cash bar available during the game
• Meet and greet opportunity with Cheerleaders
• Exclusive ex NFL player appearance
• Premium ticket in the Bobby Moore seating blocks on the halfway line on Level One, either side of the players' tunnel
• Souvenir programme, gift and commemorative VIP pass for each guest
For tickets and hospitality packages please contact 0208 795 9781 or email John.Chapman@wembleystadium.com.
Click Here to see our main Club Wembley page.