Shore Surf is a British Surfing Association Approved Surf School. We are not only the most established mobile surf school in the area but also run daily lessons from our Surf Centre of Excellence at St. Ives Bay Holiday Park and our Surf Camp on the beautiful National Trust beach of Godrevy.
So let us transfer you and your party to one of the countless spectacular beaches within the area to provide you with an unforgettable surfing experience.
Lessons and courses are tailored to suit individual needs and ability of our customers. Believing in personal service, we and our Shore Surf team will be taking care of you and ensure that you will experience a safe, relaxed and affordable introduction to surfing and the waves.
All our coaches are not only fully qualified lifeguards and surf instructors, but also experienced surfers themselves with vast amounts of local knowledge, which will benefit you on your unique surf experience with Shore Surf School.
Door To The Shore
Our ‘From Your Door To The Shore’ service offers all you need for your surfing experience. Everything has already been taken care of – so you can relax and enjoy the waves without having to worry about the details.
• Pick up and transfer from your hotel within the St.Ives Bay area to the chosen beach(es)
• Transfer between surf breaks
• Wetsuit (winter and summer wetsuits available), boots, gloves, hood.
• Surfboard (to suit your ability)
• Lunch in one of our tried, tested and approved beach cafes can be arranged (please note that lunch is not included in the package price)
• Two or one extended session (dependent upon distance and conditions) conducted by one of our fully qualified and CRB checked Instructors, which will include Beach Safety and Awareness and a surf specific warm-up. Photos and Video analysis service is available at an extra cost and must be prebooked!
• Feedback and HOT SHOWER available at the surf centre
• Return to your accommodation