Corporate Hospitality - When you need to clinch that elusive deal then there is no better place to invite your clients to than Whittlebury Hall.
|Incentivised Training and Meetings|
Events based around the use of Whittlebury's training facilities:
• Motivational Events
• Team Building
• Management Training Programmes
• Executive Meetings and Incentives
• Incentivised Product Training
|Motor Manufacturer and Industry Events|
Events designed to suit the needs of all industry sectors:
• Motor Industry Product Launches and Appraisals
• Brand Awareness Training, Evaluation and Comparison Events
• Manufacturer Goodwill Events
Events with a Motorsport perspective at the world famous Silverstone Circuit:
• Motorsport Hospitality Packages - lots of weekend event opportunities including the British GP
• Motorsport Club Awards Ceremonies
• The hosting of Sponsership Events for Motorsport Teams
• Motivational Track Days
• Celebratory Events, Parties and Balls
Incorporating the facilities at both Whittlebury Hall and Silverstone Circuit.
Events designed around a specific theme or event to include:
• Celebrity Charity Golf Tournaments
• Charity Fund-raising Evenings, Functions and Balls
• Themed Dinners with After Dinner Entertainment
• Towcester Racecourse Hospitality Days
• Casino Nights
• Spa Days
• Murder Mysteries
• Clay Pigeon Shooting
• Christmas Parties
• Wedding Breakfasts
Incorporating all of the facilities at Whittlebury Hall along with some of the attractions in the local area.
Indulge Your Clients & Reward Your Team.
Whittlebury Hall has created a new programme designed to help you entertain and develop new and existing relationships with your clients and personnel.
Our ‘Inspirational Solutions’ is a unique corporate package developed through a true blend of luxurious spa treatments and invigorating heat and ice experiences. Complemented with fine cuisine this experience will leave your guests relaxed, refreshed and rejuvenated, as only Whittlebury Hall knows how.
Adding a new dimension to your incentive offer couldn't be easier. It allows you to create a totally bespoke day based on your needs.
Here at Whittlebury Hall we guarantee that your party will be filled with festive surprises. From £44.50 per person, each of our party nights begins at 6pm with our 'Happy Hour' promotions in the bar, followed at 8pm by a set three course dinner and half a bottle of house wine in one of our party venues. Our resident DJ will play all the latest hits along with a few festive favourites, which will have everybody dancing the night away through to 12.30am.
To give your party night an extra dimension, arrangements can be made for private pre-dinner drinks and canapes for your party.
We also offer Private Dining
for your party, with the option to join our disco afterwards.