Our fabulous location on the doorstep of the St Davids 2 shopping development next to the Flagship John Lewis store, makes the Cardiff Marriott Hotel the perfect base for business or leisure. Our luxury hotel, in the heart of the cosmopolitan Café Quarter of Cardiff city centre, offers deluxe accommodation with secure car parking, near major businesses, excellent shopping and superb family attractions. Relax in our elegantly appointed rooms featuring air conditioning, luxurious bedding and high-speed internet. Start your day in our fully equipped fitness club with heated indoor pool, and finish your day with a relaxing cocktail on Chats bar terrace followed by dinner in our Zest Restaurant.. Our flexible event facilities, accommodates up to 400 guests, are ideal for intimate gatherings or large social events. Our friendly staff awaits your arrival to a cosmopolitan city located at the gateway to Wales.
Business & Meetings
When every detail must be perfect, you can count on our advanced facilities and expert meeting professionals to deliver a productive and successful outcome.
- 8 meetings rooms with a total of 535 sq metres of space
- Meetings rooms offer wireless high-speed Internet access and audiovisual resources
- Our full-service hotel business centre offers fax and copying services
- Hotel event planners to help coordinate your meeting or conference
- Comprehensive facilities complemented by expert catering
- Largest meeting room accommodates 400 guests
Social Events & Weddings
From joyous celebrations to fairytale weddings, we bring your visions to extraordinary reality.
Click Here To See Our Charity Packages Brochure.
Click Here To See Our Student Packages Brochure.
Click Here To See Our Wedding Brochure Brochure.
- Grand ballroom seats up to 400 guests
- Outstanding catering services to enhance weddings, social events and theme parties
- UK venue licenced for weddings and civil ceremonies
- Marriott Certified Wedding Event Planners to coordinate events from start to finish
- Amenities include heated pool, fitness centre
- Dedicated Wedding Event Organiser
Dream weddings don't just happen, they're planned. Marriott and Renaissance Certified Wedding Planners are trained to help. After completing demanding coursework, each Marriott Certified Wedding Planner is qualified to coordinate weddings of all types, including ethnic and military weddings. Relying on experience, training, tradition and old-fashioned intuition, Marriott Certified Wedding Planners can help you determine an overall vision for your wedding and help you execute each detail. That includes setting an event budget; deciding on a menu; arranging table settings; and finding florists, photographers, a band and other entertainment for the big day.
Click Here To See Our Banqueting Menu Brochure.